District 6760 almost Mid-Year Conference and Foundation Dinner.
The Leadership of District 6760 invites you to attend the Mid-Year Conference and Foundation Dinner convened Friday & Saturday November 18-19, 2016 at the Four Points by Sheraton in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Friday night we will be hosting a Foundation Dinner Celebrating the Foundation’s 100 Year Anniversary! Birthday cake will be served.
6 – 7 PM Reception/Cash Bar
7- 9 PM The Rotary Foundation Dinner: Guest Speaker will be Rich “Big Rich” Churchman – He loves Disney World, don’t hold that against him.
Saturday at 8:30 a.m. will start the Mid-Year Conference featuring Sessions:
- Public Image – How to get the word out about your club
- Membership Growth/Retention and New Clubs – We need to get keep these new members once we attract them to Rotary
- Club Visioning – Where do you see your club in 5 years
- Foundation – Doing good in the world
- Youth Services Programs – I believe the children are the future, teach them well and let them lead the way
- 2016-2017 Leadership Meeting for completing a successful Rotary year – Our year is 33% over, let’s make sure we’re on track with our goals
- 2017-2018 Leadership and Pre-PETS meeting – Isn’t it great we don’t have to go through a nasty election process when we have our peaceful leadership transisiton each year.
- Ending the day with the Grants Qualification Certification training session – Who wants some money? We want to give some away, but your club must be here to be eligible.
All Rotarians are invited to attend the Mid-Year Conference; however, 2016-2017 Club Presidents, 2017- 2018 Club Presidents, Club and District Committee Chairs and Assistant Governors are highly encouraged to participate. Come hang out and network with some great Rotary friends. Remember as I’ve mentioned this year, don’t just attend your lunch or breakfast meeting, get out there and interact with other Rotary clubs and members.
Use one of the links below to sign up for the Foundation Dinner and the Mid-Year Conference ( we take credit card payments online ).
If you don’t know your DACdb username password use this link: http://www.IsMyRotaryClub.org/Register/RegisterMe.cfm?EventID=77312775
If you DO know your DACdb username and password use this link: http://www.directory-online.com/Rotary/index.cfm?EventID=77312775
If you would like to stay Friday night, we have a special rate that is now open to book until 10/21/16.
The date is coming up soon to book your room at the conference rate.
Four Points by Sheraton 760 Old Hickory Blvd., Brentwood TN.
Or by calling central reservations at 866-961- 8096 and asking for the Rotary 6760 Mid-Year Conference.
We look forward to have you join us for this great event!
Yours in Rotary Service,
Chuck Barnett – your friendly neighborhood District Governor